How I Wear MY PEACE of jewelry - Van Halen Rocks!

Van Halen!
Ok, I am not really into Van Halen, but I love Rock n' Roll t-shirts.
 I love pairing ethnic statement necklaces with rock n' roll t-shirts.
Statement necklaces with  jeans and t-shirt is just beautiful;
at least for me they are beautiful, I feel "nice" when I combine them.
"dressed up" is the word, but "special" is not.
I rarely wear heels and I don't wear many dresses
but I LOVE wearing JEWELRY!
I love wearing necklaces and earrings.
And how to combine a unisex, tomboyish and adrogynous clothes
with frou frou jewelry is my challenge
Here is my view.


Ethnic necklace - rock n' roll t'shirt


Van Halen 
is an American hard rock band formed in Pasadena, California, in 1972.
It's 1978 debut album, Van Halen-
featuring guitarist Eddie Van Halen, vocalist David Lee Roth,
drummer Alex Van Halen, and bassist Michael Anthony-
is widely considered to be among the most "original"
and revolutionary" albums to change rock and roll.

My most memorable and favorite song was "jump"


Back to what I am wearing.
Besides the Van Halen t-shirt,
I'm wearing this beautiful necklace 
that I wish I could say I made
but I did not.


It was fairly inexpensive. You can buy online.
Just google "lapis lazuli necklace" and you will find all kind of sites selling
a variety of necklaces.




*t-shirt - Urban Outfitters
Jacket - my brother's
*black jeans - Levi's
beige ankle boots - Steve Madden
*purse - Urban Outfitters
belt - Old Navy
*links to items I want in my closet



Necklace is 7 diamond shaped lapis lazuli stones encased in silver metal
hanging from a black cotton cord that closes with a button.

Lapis Lazuli is a semi-precious rock, largely formed from the mineral lazurite 
that has been desired for its intense blue color. 
Lapis lazuli is found in limestone in the Kokcha River valley of Badakshan 
province in northeastern Afghanistan, where
the Sar-e-Sang mine deposits have been worked for more than 6,000 years.


Until next time, don't forget to "jump" into the New Year
with a positive attitude and resolution.
Mine is to eat more veggies.
I will be posting soon what is the recommended intake for veggies for the week.
It's pretty interesting.



Handmade Jewelry & Mannequins by Zalina available on Etsy

Comments

  1. WOW, your necklace is really nice. I'm girly girl--I embrace it so I would wear it with a rhoyal blue shirt to make the stone pop more and something gold. I would wear my hair pinned with a bun on top but I would need a long stone earring to set the look off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sistergirl! That is what I love about jewelry. It can be worn so many different ways. I must admit or it's pretty obvious, I am not girly girl and a little tomboy-ish. I am thinking about blending my jewelry with my outfit, BUT I would love to see how you would wear. It sounds great how you would wear it. Maybe I should send it to you and let you "rock" it with your outfit. :) I am curious.

      Delete
  2. Hi Zalina,

    My name is Judy and I am a Marketing Coordinator, for a content marketing platform called Atomic Reach that connects bloggers and brands who are looking for high-quality content. I am reaching out to you for an opportunity to become part of a well-known brand community to feature your articles.
    I think you’re perfect fit for our community and your blog will definitely offer some really stylish tips to our brand’s female audience! It would be great if you could join our community to feature your blog entries.

    If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please send an email to judy[at]atomicreach[dot]com, with “Fashion” in the subject. Happy New Year and I look forward to your response.

    Kindest regards,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. The necklace really stands out. It was the first thing I noticed. Great purchase. I love that bag, too!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

MANNEQUIN - DIY

How to Choose the Right Earrings for your Face Shape

Getting started...